The Portuguese-A Modern History
These website links are listed as a convenience to our visitors.If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representation, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of these sites.
- Casa Portugal imports giftware, ceramics, jewlery, from Portugal
- Portuguese Gifts - ceramics, hand-painted roosters and more
- Central Portugal.com
Services and support site for residents and visitors to Central Portugal
- Monte de Quinta
Online source for cottage rentals in southern Portugal.
Apartado 117, Castro Verde 7780
Alentejo, Southern Portugal
Tel: 00351 286322001 / 00351 964867272
- My Portuguese Space A Portuguese Community for Portuguese people all over the world. Join now! It is 100% free!
- Portuguese National Club- Need a hall for your event? Enjoy a beautiful carpeted hall with chandeliers, stage for your DJ or band, a full service bar stocked with domestic and international alcoholic beverages. For more info, contact us or stop in.
- TravelPortugal The best resource for sights, hotels, restaurants, bars, what to do and what to see.
- Learn to Speak Portuguese
Best online source for learning Portuguese!
- The Portuguese- a Modern History- Veteran journalist Barry Hatton whose home is in Portugal, shines anilluminating light on this overlooked and enigmatic cornier of Europe. "Affection for and sober views of his subject impart a geniality and balance to his account of the development of the Portuguese nation, and his book itself answers the need for a good general history for lay readers."
—Brad Hooper, Booklist
"...this book, a mixture of history, tour guide, and national character analysis, is clearly a labor of love."
- Translating Portuguese
Your online source for Portuguese translation
- Chef2Chef - Your portal for recipes around the world
Thousands of recipes, cooking articles, cooking tips, chefs, kitchen and food articles. The site also features cooking holidays, vacations and culinary tours along with cooking schools. A gastronomic feast for all!
- Kerala Curry Recipes - Traditional recipes from the Indian state of Kerala; The God's Own country
- Portuguese-recipes.com - recipes site for more Portuguese and Portuguese-American recipes
- Amaral's Linguiça & Chourico
Great online source for Portuguese sausage: chourico, linguica and more
offers a variety of culinary classes from the aspiring professional chef to the backyard grill master
- Food Processor- Discount Food Processor - Extensive range of Cuisinart, Magimix and KitchenAid food processors at discount prices.
Luso Food service
Online Portuguese market
- New England Meat Market- online source for sausages, wine, seasoning- North of Boston's best!
- Sizzlinsauces.com featuring Award winning Hot Sauces, Creeping Quag 2008, Golden Chile Winner, 2008 and more- check out the newest sauce